- Head of Department : Ir. Octavianus AH Rogi, ST, M.Sc
- Department Secretary : Ar. Frits OP Siregar, ST, M.Sc.
- Architecture Study Program Coordinator: Dr. Ir. Pierre H. Gosal, MEDS, HDI.
- Coordinator of Urban and Regional Planning Study Program : Fella Warouw, ST, M.Eng. PhDs.
I. S1 Architecture Study Program
In 2020, to become one of the leading and internationally oriented architectural education institutions based on local wisdom.
- Improving the quality and competitiveness of graduates through the service of the Tri Dharma College of Architecture, which is responsive to global phenomena based on the potential of the archipelago.
- Increasing access to interactive services between institutions and the community, as well as expanding national and international cooperation networks.
- Improving welfare through empowering institutional resources.
- Develop an institutional image and quality of governance that is effective, efficient, accountable, and sustainable.
Produces Bachelor of Architecture who:
- Uphold religious norms, ethics and responsibilities in society, nation and state.
- Have scientific insight in planning, design, implementation and supervision as well as management in the field of architecture.
- Have global insight and be able to act based on local wisdom with the support of information and communication technology, as well as international language skills.
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit.
II. S1 Urban and Regional Planning Study Program
To become a Center of Excellence for Learning, Research and Community Service in the field of Urban and Regional Planning Based on the Character of the Coastal and Hilly Regions in Eastern Indonesia.
- Maintaining the latest level of competence through participation in certification of certain fields of science and activities with international global standards and seeking mutual recognition with professional organizations both nationally and internationally.
- Preparing academic staff and researchers in the field of regional and urban planning as well as adapting and learning in a sustainable manner.
- Prepare professional planners who have broad insight, master the methods and technology of regional and city development planning that have the characteristics of coastal and hilly areas
- Building distinctive competencies (local genius) by providing opportunities for regional character development and regional specs in eastern Indonesia
- Produce graduates who have up-to-date competencies according to international standards.
- To produce academic staff and researchers in the field of urban and regional planning who are able to adapt and learn in a sustainable manner.
- Producing professional planners who have broad insight, mastering methods and technology for regional and urban development planning that have the characteristics of coastal and hilly areas.
- Produce regional and city planning scholars who have distinctive competencies (local genius)