- Head of Department : Arie SM Lumenta, ST, MT
- Department Secretary : Lily S. Patras, ST, MT
- Electrical Engineering Study Program Coordinator: Dr. Eng. Meita Rumbayan, ST, M.Eng
- Informatics Engineering Study Program Coordinator: Pure Virginia, SKom, MTI
I. S1 Electrical Engineering Study Program
To become an excellent and cultured Center for Education, Research and Community Service in the field of Electrotechnics in 2021.
- Organizing a quality and cultured electrotechnical education process.
- Obliged to develop and carry out research in the field of electrotechnics for local, national and international needs.
- Responsible for creating community service activities that are competitive locally, nationally and internationally.
- Produce graduates who have expertise in the field of electrical engineering, integrity, and have a good personality, have the ability to work, leadership and professional ethics, create jobs and continue their education to a higher level of education.
- Opening the widest opportunities for education providers to develop their own quality
- Able to follow technological developments in the implementation of education, research and community service processes.
II. Informatics Engineering S1 Study Program
Become a study program that is able to prepare superior human resources in the field of information technology in the pacific and cultured region and able to compete in the era of the industrial revolution 4.0
- Organizing educational activities oriented to the latest developments in science and technology.
- Facilitating student activities/activities in order to improve soft skills.
- Organizing research and community service activities that support the development and application of information technology in various lines.
- Cooperating with other institutions in order to improve the competence of educators and graduates.
- Produce graduates who have knowledge and expertise in the field of informatics engineering and are able to follow the development of science and technology in the era of the industrial revolution 4.0.
- Produce graduates who have broad insight into pacifism and innovation, professional ethics, professional attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit and are able to utilize information technology according to scientific principles that are beneficial to human life.
- Producing scientific and technological innovations through useful research work, as well as technology-based community service activities that can improve the quality of people's lives.
- The creation of a network of cooperation and partnerships with various stakeholders such as other universities, government institutions, private sector, industry and society, both at the local, national and international levels.