The following is an announcement from the DEPUTY FOR STRENGTHENING RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT, MINISTRY OF RESEARCH AND TECHNOLOGY / NATIONAL AGENCY OF RESEARCH AND INNOVATION.
The list of recipients of research funding for the 2021 fiscal year is submitted as follows:
1. Recipients of Research Funding at PTNBH Universities for Fiscal Year 2021 (Appendix I)
2. Recipients of Research Funding at Non-PTNBH Universities for Fiscal Year 2021 (Appendix II)
It is informed that the recipients of research funding for the 2021 Fiscal Year are Researchers with the following conditions:
- Applicants whose proposals are declared to have passed the selection, the person concerned or the institution has fulfilled the following obligations:
a. Upload progress reports up to 2020;
b. Upload the final report up to 2020;
c. Carry out all the selection stages as stated in the 2020 Edition XIII Edition of the 2019 Research and Community Service Guidelines for PTNBH and the Decentralization research scheme for Independent, Main, and Madya cluster Universities in accordance with the XNUMX clustering results;
d. Carry out online monitoring and evaluation of research according to the letter of the Director of DRPM with Number B/1223/E3/RA.00/2020
e. Not currently on a study assignment status for either the chairperson or members, except for members in the Postgraduate Research scheme;
f. Research funding is given by taking into account the quota based on the researcher's h-index, except for the Postgraduate Research scheme which is not counted as a quota.
- The 2019-2021 Multi-Year Contract Research and the 2020-2022 Multi-Year Contract with continued funding are research that has been declared feasible based on the results of monitoring and evaluation in 2020;
- Researchers for the 2020 fiscal year, whose research funding has been postponed to the 2021 fiscal year, have filled out confirmation of the researcher's willingness to carry out 2020 research that has been postponed to the 2021 fiscal year in accordance with the letter of the Director of DRPM Number B/1176/E3/RA.00/2020.
Other matters related to contract signing, disbursement of funds, and conducting research will be further informed through the following pages: http://simlibtamas.ristekdikti.go.id
In connection with the data required for the signing of the contract, together with a list of contents (Appendix III). The table of contents can be filled out and immediately sent via the google from page with the link http://bit.ly/FormKontrakPenelitian2021 no later than date March 05, 2021